The Kingsway Regional School District is currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates for current Substitute Teaching positions. Substitute Teachers are called on an as-needed basis to provide classroom coverage located in the Kingsway Middle School and High School. If you do not hold a current Substitute Certificate, you will need to complete the following paperwork. Once all paperwork has been completed, PLEASE DO NOT MAIL ANY DOCUMENTS TO THE COUNTY, ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO THE SUPERINTENDENT’S OFFICE.
- Complete the County Substitute Certificate Application with the following attachments:
- Official Transcripts with a minimum of 60 Credits from an Accredited College/University
- Criminal History Review Approval Letter (received once you have completed the fingerprinting process)
- A check for $125.00 made payable to “The Commissioner of Education”
- Oath of Allegiance (Must be notarized)
Once your Substitute Certificate is received in our office, you will be called to come in and sign for it. At that point, please complete the following:
- Complete the Kingsway Regional School District Employment Application online.
- Complete Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9
- Complete Form W4
- Complete Employee Health Form
- Provide Proof of Mantoux Test (within 6 months)
- Complete Emergency Contact Information
- Return all paperwork to Sharon Walter in the District Office.
After all completed paperwork has been submitted and reviewed by the Superintendent, your name will be placed on the next Board of Education agenda for approval. After approval at the Board of Education meeting, your name will then be placed in our AESOP substitute call system.
Remember: You will need to be fingerprinted prior to any employment in a New Jersey Public School District. Please follow the link to the left, “Fingerprinting for Public School Employment” for instructions on how to complete the fingerprinting process, and details regarding the fees required. Your Criminal History Review approval letter, advising that you are eligible for public school employment, will arrive in the mail approximately 4-6 weeks after your appointment. You must bring this letter to the Board of Education office to complete your application packet.
If you have had your fingerprints scanned after 2/21/2003, then you only need to archive your fingerprints. Any fingerprints taken prior to2/21/2003 need to be completed through MorphoTrak’s livescan process. See the link to the left titled “Fingerprinting for Public School Employment” for complete instructions.
If you are currently on an active substitute list with another New Jersey School District, you do not need to archive your fingerprints, but you will need to supply us with the district information and we will contact the district for confirmation.
Packets will only be accepted if they are completed in full and you must bring two forms of identification (see I-9 form for a list of acceptable documents).
Should you have any questions regarding the fingerprinting process please contact Mrs. Sharon Walter at 856-467-4600 ext. 4205.
Thank you for your interest in substituting for the Kingsway Regional School District!