Welcome to the Kingsway Regional School District! All new employees are required to complete and return the following items and forms to the Office of the Superintendent. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Sharon Walter at 467-6600 ext. 4205.
All new employees need to first have their fingerprints recorded or archived. If you have had your fingerprints scanned after 2/21/2003, then you only need to archive your fingerprints. Archive your Fingerprints by clicking here. Any fingerprints taken prior to2/21/2003 need to be completed through MorphoTrak’s livescan process. See the link to the left titled “Fingerprinting for Public School Employment” for complete instructions regarding fingerprinting and the subsequent approval process through the State’s Criminal History Review Unit.
After you have scheduled your fingerprint appointment and submitted your request to the Criminal History Review Office for an approval letter, please print and complete the following forms and return your completed paperwork to the Office of the Superintendent:
Attach your Criminal History Review Approval Letter (received once you have completed the fingerprinting process).
- Complete Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9
- Complete Form W4 (2012)
- Complete Direct Deposit Form
- Complete Employee Health Form
- Complete Physical Examination Form
- Provide Proof of Mantoux Test (within 6 months)
- Complete Emergency Contact Information
- Two forms of identification will be required when you return the above listed forms.